1. I could gladly stay up ‘till 2:00 and sleep ‘til 12:00 the next morning.
2. I love children but have only one child (my doctor says it’s because I’m a teacher).
3. I eat a strict paleo diet
4. I like cleaning house and find it therapeutic
5. My favorite flower is the daffodil. I love flowers and try to keep fresh flowers in the house at all times
6. When I was pregnant, I sang lullabies to my baby girl.
7. I like to cook but hate when it becomes a chore
8. I don’t have a middle name
9. I love reading magazines like Victoria and Southern Lady
10. Dixie Carter was my hero.
11. My hair is most likely all gray since I’ve been coloring since I was 27.
12. Emeralds are my favorite gem.
13. I don’t like bugs and will wake my husband from a deep sleep to kill one.
14. I have only a few but dearly loved friends.
15. I will spend good money for a good brie cheese.
16. am typing this right now at 12:30 at night
17. I believe your actions and behavior are your best sermon.
18. I hate (hate is a strong word) dislike reality TV shows.
19. I love to organize anything
20. Cooking shows relax me
21. You will never see me in public in my pajamas
22. I chew my gum in private
23. I love a good foot rub
24. I don’t drink or smoke (awwww... angel wings)
25. Mango is my favorite fruit
26. I will not wear flip flops to work but I have really cute feet.
27. I believe teaching is a calling
28. Scrabble is my favorite board game.
29. My mother pierced my ears when I was 13.
30. I love all music that is remotely poetic31. Can easily tan but choose not to - lots of sun block here.
32. My birthdays make me a little sad.
33. I am thankful everyday but would rather skip Thanksgiving.
34. Friday 13th is my lucky day
35. Am a little obsessive about my health
36. I love reading blogs more than Facebook
37. I have no problem saying “no” to my child and don’t understand why other parents struggle with this one.
38. I have a cat and two dogs - I’m an equal opportunity pet owner.
39. ASPCA commercials make me cry.
40. I love the first cup of coffee in the morning.