. . . living a life of love, inspiration and quality.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

From the Words of Miss Audrey


 

I wanted to share a few beautiful quotes from a beautiful lady.  I almost named my daughter Audrey, but like a good Southern momma, I gave her a family name.   

We certainly need these examples of a true lady today. 

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that loving is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

 

" For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

 "If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy tales and I like them best of all."


 

~Audrey Hepburn










No comments: